The Risk Transformation Webinar Series
Risk Transformation 2022:
Wednesday, 27 October 2021, 11:00 AM
Wednesday, 27 October 2021, 04:00 PM
About This Webinar:
Imagine knowing your risks for 2022 before you are faced with them. This webinar is based from the most comprehensive research on the Risk Outlook for Australian businesses. By gaining expert insights into the emerging risks that may impact your organisation you will be able to build a roadmap for Risk Transformation.
The webinar will explore these important topics:
- Major Changes in Cyber Threat Landscape.
- Adjusting process and technologies with the changes.
- Top Ten Business Risks for Australian Companies.
- Top 3 threats: Pandemic Outbreak, Business Interruption, Legislative Change.
Supply chain risk:
- Key focus for 2022 to build a more resilient Supply Chain: Supply Risks, Process Risks, Demand Risk, Talent Risk, Environmental Risk.
- The future of Supply Chain Risk Management: Resilience, Visibility, Predictability.
Three reasons to join:
Who Should Attend and Why
CEO, CFO, COO, CIO and all other C-Suite.
Your leadership is based on making well-informed decisions.
Risk & Compliance Committee and Internal Audit.
Your business function needs to manage all emerging risks.
Board Members, Directors and Senior Management.
Your responsibility towards emerging risks will continually increase.
Don’t miss your opportunity to know your risks ahead of time!
Director of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Global GRC specialist and evangelist.
- Board member, ex ‘in-house’ and ‘Big4’ leader.
- Trusted partner and adviser to multiple organisations.
- Exec MBA, CA, LL.B, M.Com, CIA and Cert. ESG.
Founding Partner of Eagle Edge
- 15+ years of leading entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Organisational design and development expert.
- Strategic advisor with strong operations and planning capabilities.
- Global speaker and board advisor.
Business Continuity Expert
- Certified Business Continuity Professional
- Experience initiating and maintaining programs in organisations of all sizes
- 20+ years experience in Business Continuity/Resiliency Planning in a variety of industries
Cyber Security Expert
- 17+ years expertise in Risk Management, IT Governance and Cyber Security.
- Leadership roles in government and private sector.
- Global cyber security expert and keynote speaker.
Supply Chain Expert
- 20+ years leading worldwide supply chain teams.
- Ambassador of Supply Chain 4.0
- Fired Up Entrepreneur and curious by nature.
Host & Moderator
- 20+ years senior management for enterprises and SMEs
- Go-to-market, sales and marketing strategy expert.
- Worked with leading global brands driving growth.